More than 90 percent of online experiences start with a search engine. Improve your visibility in the search results that matter to your business to drive traffic, shoppers, leads, and revenue to your site.Grow Your Business
People that click on online ads are 50x more likely to make a purchase. Launch an ad campaign on search engines like Google and Bing to capture valuable traffic, customers, and sales from competitors.Generate More Revenue
A smart content marketing strategy can double website conversion rates, providing your business with valuable revenue, leads, and industry chatter that takes your company to the next level.Build Your Presence
Almost 75 percent of people use social media when making a purchase decision. Take an active role in their shopping experience with a social media marketing and advertising campaign.Grow Your Following
Email marketing offers an average ROI of $44 for every $1 spent. Adopt this strategy to your advantage, using it to generate and nurture leads, as well as maintain client and customer relationships.Nurture Valuable Leads
Almost 90 percent of users will shop with a competitor after a poor online experience. Don't let that happen. Improve your site's design to drive visits, generate sales, and grow your online presence.Increase Your Traffic
Internet Marketing Services From WebFX
In today’s online world, businesses need digital marketing. Whether you’re a local business, ecommerce store, or international company, Internet marketing services offer your organization the opportunity to reach and convert more consumers.
The result? More quote requests, product orders, and revenue for your business.
Learn more about the features and benefits of professional online marketing services below. Or, start developing a competitive digital marketing strategy with WebFX, a leading website marketing service provider that’s generated more than $1 billion in revenue for our clients.
FAQs about online marketing services
In the marketing sector, Internet marketing services refer to advertising and marketing strategies that leverage the Internet to improve sales, brand awareness, lead generation, website traffic, and online visibility.
Professional website marketing services include:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Video marketing
- Web design
- And more!
Keep reading to learn more about these services, from what they are to how much they cost.
Search Engine Optimization
One of the most effective Internet marketing services that businesses invest in is SEO. This long-term strategy focuses on optimizing your site to achieve higher rankings in search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
WHAT IS SEO?
According to Google, SEO is the process of making your website better for search engines and visitors. Why do you want a better website for search engines, though? Consumers rely on them to find everything, from emergency services to in-depth guides to brand-new products.
As a business, you want consumers to choose your company.
When they search for your product or service, however, your website doesn’t appear in their search results — or it does, but not on the first page. That’s not great, as 75 percent of users stick to the first page of search results.
SEO focuses on improving your website’s position or rank in those search results.
Instead of appearing on page three, six, or nine of search results, your website shows on the first page. That offers immense value to your business, especially if you capture the number one position.
HOW DOES SEO WORK?
The SEO processes is often a confusing topic, which is why we encourage you to contact our experienced team — they can explain how SEO works, answer your questions, and help you see if SEO is a good fit for your business.
To improve your visibility in search results, or earn that number one ranking, SEO focuses on targeting keywords related to your business. These are words or phrases that make up a user’s query.
If someone searches for, “home builders in denver colorado,” for example, that’s a potential keyword for your SEO campaign.
Based on the high search volume for that term, it’s something a home builder in Denver should consider. Now, if you look at the search results shown below, you can see that a few home builders appear on the first page.
If you ranked below the first result, you would use SEO to increase your ranking as more than 30 percent of all search traffic goes to the first search result. In the process of improving your rank, you’d also outrank your competitors.
The question is, how do you do that?
- On-page SEO: In on-page SEO, the focus is on your website. Your service provider will improve your website for search engines and users, such as by optimizing the speed of your webpages, modifying the title tags of your webpages, or developing content for your website.
- Off-page SEO: In off-page SEO, the focus is on your external online presence. That can mean your presence on social media platforms. It can also refer to shout outs or links from other websites, such as a home and garden blog linking to your post about lawn care for new homes.
When combined, these strategies can boost your rankings in search results and help you earn more calls and sales.
WHY USE SEO?
SEO is a long-term strategy, which is why some businesses wonder, “Should we use it?” While SEO doesn’t deliver immediate results like PPC advertising, it does deliver — in most cases, companies will start to see a difference in their search result ranking and website traffic within three months.
As an example, look at Ocean City New Jersey.
By partnering with WebFX for their Internet marketing services, they boosted visibility in search engines — resulting in a 40 percent increase in conversions.
SEO also features specialized subsets for select businesses and industries, including:
These specialized services ensure your company receives maximum visibility by focusing on select areas of SEO, such as local search. That provides your business with a bigger return, which makes SEO even more valuable to your business strategy.
Another reason to invest in SEO is that 80 percent of shoppers — and 71 percent of business-to-business organizations — research products and services online. Where do they go to research a new purchase? In most cases, a search engine.
No matter your industry or market niche, the Internet is how people and businesses get their information. By investing in SEO, you make your company visible to not only search engines but also potential customers.
That’s why more than 85 percent of marketers that use SEO find it’s a successful strategy.
HOW MUCH DOES SEO COST?
Like many professional Internet marketing services, the cost of SEO depends on several factors. One of the most influential factors is the scope of your project. That’s why the average price of SEO can range from $750 to $2000 a month.
If you’d like a custom SEO quote for your business, you can always contact our knowledgeable strategists online. They’ll help you create a customized plan for your company that sticks to your budget and needs.
Another great website marketing service is pay-per-click advertising (PPC). This service increases your online visibility with advertisements that appear at the top of search results —above organic search results.
WHAT IS PPC?
You can run PPC ads on a number of search engines, including Google and Bing. Below, you’ll see an example of these advertisements on Google and Bing, as well as how Google and Bing mark these search result listings as ads.
While marked with the green ad label, PPC listings function like any other search result from a user perspective. If they click on the advertisement, they’ll arrive on a landing page. In most cases, this landing page contains more information about the searcher’s query, such as information about home building services in Denver, Colorado.
For businesses looking for immediate visibility on search engines, PPC is a smart choice. It’s also a partner to SEO — and vice versa — as PPC can provide your company with valuable traffic and sales in the early stages of your SEO strategy.
HOW DOES PPC WORK?
One of the most critical points to emphasize when discussing how PPC works is that it’s not like traditional advertising. With traditional advertising, you may purchase a billboard, magazine ad, or commercial slot on a television station.
The hope is that your target audience sees your advertisement and acts. However, you can’t guarantee that your target audience will see traditional ads — and if they do, they rarely act.
One reason is that they often have a different intent when driving on the highway, reading a magazine, or watching a television show. They’re not looking to schedule fall maintenance for their HVAC system build a home.
In search, it’s the exact opposite.
Users are looking to find an HVAC maintenance provider or home builder in their area — and your PPC ad places your business front-and-center. Even better, the triggering of your ad in search results depends on whether the user’s query includes the keyword you’re targeting.
That means your ad will only appear when a user’s query features the keywords you’re targeting. In short, your advertisement displays for the users and keywords that matter to your business, which offers your company a degree of targeting unavailable in traditional marketing.
As PPC is a paid form of advertising, keywords for PPC campaigns often have a transactional intent — meaning users want to make a purchase. If you’re a home builder, for example, it makes sense to target the phrase, “home builder in denver colorado.”
The best part about PPC advertising is that your company doesn’t pay Google, Bing, or any other search engines for displaying your advertisement. Instead, you pay when a user clicks on your advertisement, which is where the term cost-per-click (CPC) comes into use.
WHY USE PPC?
PPC is one of the most cost-effective advertising options available to businesses. Companies that use Google Ads see an average return on investment (ROI) of $8 for every $1 they spend — if you decide to use another platform, the average ROI is $2 for every $1.
One of the reasons PPC drives such an impressive return is because of the user intent. By targeting transactional keywords related to your business, you’re connecting with users that are not only looking for your services but are also preparing to buy them.
That’s why users that click on PPC ads are 50 percent more likely to buy a product than users that click on non-paid or organic listings.
As an example, look at Bar’s Leaks, a business in the automotive chemical industry.
Like Ocean City New Jersey, they partnered with WebFX. As a result of their partnership, Bar’s Leaks saw their conversion rate from PPC and SEO increase by more than 50 percent and their CPC cost decrease by 35 percent. Even better, they exceeded their paid goal by almost 50 percent.
With those kinds of results, it’s a smart choice to invest in PPC to promote your business and products.
HOW MUCH DOES PPC COST?
Like SEO, the price of PPC varies and depends on several factors. On average, however, most small-to-midsized businesses spend up to $10,000 per month on PPC ads — and with the top online marketing services provider, they’ll see an impressive return on their investment.
Some of our client Successes
+95% case study ▸ IncreasedConversionRate by
+37% case study ▸ IncreasedLeadsGenerated by
+60% “We measure our success by how much we WOW our clients.”
Bill Craig WebFX President
As one of the most in-demand website marketing services, content marketing connects your company with potential customers in every stage of the buying funnel — and helps you guide them to the next step. That results in more brand awareness and revenue, and it positions your business as an industry leader.
WHAT IS CONTENT MARKETING?
Content marketing focuses on creating unique, valuable, and original content for users. This content can range from blog posts to infographics to guides. It prioritizes the experiences of your users by answering their questions, offering suggestions, and providing value.
In most cases, the content you create is informational.
It can range from top to middle to bottom of the funnel content, but the goal is to provide users with information, not a sales pitch. For example, you may create some informational blog posts on the types of homes and roofs.
This content would differ from your service pages, which would discuss your roofing and home building services. While these pages may cover similar content, your blog presents it in an informational way and your service page presents it in a sales-orientated way.
With this approach, you consider the different user intents, as well as user’s location in the sales funnel.
HOW DOES CONTENT MARKETING WORK?
While the content marketing process is slightly less complicated than SEO and PPC, it still requires a substantial time investment. And your content strategy can benefit from the expertise of an Internet marketing service provider.
In most cases, content marketing includes the following stages:
- Research: It’s essential that a content marketing strategy maintains a strong foundation, which is why research is such a core process of it. A few areas of research include audiences, competitors, content topics, and keywords.
- Planning: Due to the scope of content marketing, it’s critical that businesses use a content calendar. This calendar serves as a reference point for the content you’re creating, from weekly blog posts to monthly guides.
- Writing: As the content you create is a direct reflection on your business, it’s essential that you partner with a top website marketing service provider for content marketing. They can build content that reflects your brand and connects with your audience.
- Publishing: Another feature of content marketing is publishing your content. This step is important because your content needs to provide visual value too. That’s why your service provider will also consider the imagery and layout of your posts, infographics, and guides.
With a smart and competitive content marketing strategy, your business connects with your target audience. Whether users are looking to make a purchase soon or researching a future purchase, your company becomes a trusted point of reference.
That encourages consumers to choose your business when they’re ready, which translates to more leads, sales, and revenue for your company. The best part is that your newest clients can refer future ones and even share their experience in an online review.
WHY USE CONTENT MARKETING?
For businesses in any industry, have plenty of reasons to invest in content marketing.
It’s an Internet marketing service that doubles the conversion rates of websites, on average. Plus, it appeals to what consumers want — more than 60 percent of users prefer companies that create original content.
Compared to traditional marketing, content marketing also offers immense value. It not only costs 62 percent less than traditional marketing but also generates 54 percent more leads than traditional marketing.
If you look back at the earlier case study of Bar’s Leaks, they also invested in content marketing — in addition to SEO and PPC. That investment contributed to their results, such as a more than 50 percent increase in traffic and conversion rates.
When it comes to digital marketing today, content marketing is a must.
HOW MUCH DOES CONTENT MARKETING COST?
The cost of content marketing can vary, especially since it’s dependent on the amount of content you’re looking to create. On average, however, costs range from $1800 to $6000, though can exceed that if you’re looking for a significant amount of content.
While some businesses underrate email marketing, it’s one of the best Internet marketing services. With a thoughtful and competitive email marketing strategy, your business can increase sales from new and existing clients, as well as drive brand awareness and loyalty.
WHAT IS EMAIL MARKETING?
Email marketing focuses on building brand awareness and driving company revenue by sending targeted messages to users in your target audience — it’s essential to note that these users have opted-in to receive these messages.
With an average ROI of $44 for every $1 invested, email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies available to businesses. To drive that kind of ROI, however, requires extensive experience and knowledge.
For that kind of expertise, you trust WebFX. With more than two decades of experience, plus an award-winning team of email marketing specialists, we create compelling email marketing campaigns that drive the open and conversion rates you’re after.
HOW DOES EMAIL MARKETING WORK?
When looking at how email marketing works, there are several factors to consider, including:
- Building a subscriber list: A list of subscribers is essential to email marketing — without it, you have no one to send your emails too. That’s why a constant part of email marketing is building and growing your subscriber list, such as by adding sign-up buttons to your company blog.
- Developing a campaign: It’s critical to create an email marketing campaign that engages users to retain your subscribers. Like content marketing, you need to provide value to users, such as through exclusive content, though you can add promotions on occasion.
- Designing an email: Another important part of email marketing is the design of your emails. For users, a modern and attractive email offers visual value — and can serve as a trust signal. For your company, a professional email reinforces your branding.
- Segmenting a subscriber list: Many website marketing services for email also focus on segmenting your subscriber list, such as by past and future customers, as audience segmentation can lead to a massive 760 percent increase in revenue.
- Creating a delivery schedule: While consumers spend 10 to 60 minutes looking at email, they do so at certain times. That’s why developing a delivery schedule is critical to email marketing. You need to send your emails at the right time to maximize your success.
- Analyzing a campaign’s analytics: A significant difference between the best Internet marketing service providers and the ordinary is that the top companies will not only analyze the analytics of your campaign, such as your open rates, but also develop an action plan for improving them.
By considering these factors, you can develop a competitive and successful email marketing campaign.
WHY USE EMAIL MARKETING?
As one of the most trusted online Internet marketing services, email marketing is a proven asset. Almost 90 percent of marketers say that email marketing is their primary strategy, emphasizing the power and ROI of this service.
Another perk of email marketing is that it serves as an outlet for other website marketing services, like:
In your emails, you can include excerpts from recent posts on your blog, as well as exclusive videos for your subscribers. You can even have calls-to-action (CTAs) to follow your company on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The best part is these additions often improve the success of your emails. Video, for instance, can increase click-through-rates (CTR) by 300 percent. That can result in a return on not only your investment in email marketing but also video marketing.
HOW MUCH DOES EMAIL MARKETING COST?
The cost of email marketing varies among service providers. Factors that influence the cost of this Internet marketing service include the number of subscribers and emails per months, as well as the generation of email content.
Social Media Marketing
With the average user spending almost 30 percent on their Internet time on social media, it’s becoming a professional website marketing service that more businesses are requesting. Why? Social media marketing can build brand awareness and loyalty, as well as ease users through the buying funnel.
Social media marketing focuses on improving your online presence on social media platforms, from Facebook to Twitter to Pinterest. This strategy is not always promotional — if it is, it’s probably not driving the results you want.
Instead, social media marketing prioritizes the experience of your followers. It provides them with relevant, high-value content, as well as lets them interact and engage with your team, which can improve brand awareness and customer loyalty.
Many online marketing services for social media will also include advertising. These advertisements can work towards your goals of earning more followers, as well as engagement from users across the platform.
In some instances, social media can also drive conversions, such as product purchases.
HOW DOES SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORK?
Like email marketing and content marketing, several features influence social media marketing:
- Audience research: A critical part of social media marketing is understanding which platforms your audiences like to visit. If you focus on Facebook, but your audience prefers Instagram, that won’t drive the results you want. So, you need to research your audience.
- Profile branding: Due to social media’s use for brand awareness, it’s essential that your profile clearly reflects your brand. That’s why social media services ensure your accounts feature a professional and original design, such as for your profile picture.
- Post development: A time-consuming process of social media marketing is brainstorming posts for your social media accounts. Most of the time, you should share non-promotional content that encourages your audience to engage with your post and maybe even share it.
- Audience engagement: Another part of professional Internet marketing services for social media is the engagement. If you want your followers to react, respond, and share your content, you also need to pay attention to them in a way that’s appropriate for your brand.
- Ad strategy: It’s not enough to create engaging posts on social media — if you want to earn more followers, comments, or shares, you need to promote your posts. That’s where an ad strategy comes in, and where the expertise of a social media specialist is critical.
With our top website marketing services, you can trust that your social media strategy will succeed.
WHY USE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
No matter your marketing, from businesses to consumers, social media offers value. Now, more than ever, consumers rely on social media for product recommendations, customer service, and brand updates.
A few statistics that demonstrate this dependence include:
- More than 65 percent use social media for customer service
- More than 70 percent use social media for product advice
- More than 50 percent use social media to follow brands
Another reason to invest in professional Internet marketing services for social media is that less than 30 percent of companies use social media in their business strategy. That’s a massive opportunity for your business, providing you with the chance to connect with potential clients before your competitor.
With social media marketing, you get a competitive edge in the marketplace.
HOW MUCH DOES SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COST?
One of the most influential factors in the cost of social media marketing is the number of platforms, as well as your advertising budget. In most cases, however, you can expect to pay between $850 to $2750 per month.
5 things look for in an online marketing service agency
If you’re searching for an Internet marketing service provider, it’s essential that you partner with an agency that provides top-notch services. It’s a choice that’ll not only provide your business with results but also a positive client experience.
How do you find the best agency for professional online marketing services? Look for these five things:
- Experience: With decades of experience, you can trust that a digital marketing agency understands SEO and PPC, plus adapts to fast-paced changes in the industry. At WebFX, we offer more than 20 years of experience and award-winning expertise.
- Personalization: A cookie-cutter approach doesn’t drive the same results as a customized strategy. That’s why the best Internet marketing services focus on a personalized strategy tailored to your business. At WebFX, that’s our standard — just look at our portfolio.
- Results: In digital marketing, results are everything. It’s essential that you not only see those results on a screen but also in your everyday work, such as through more order requests. At WebFX, that’s how we measure our success, and so far, we’ve driven more than $1 billion in sales for our clients.
- Satisfaction: It’s essential to choose a digital marketing agency that sees you as a partner, not a number. That ties into your satisfaction and that agency’s retention rate. At WebFX, we’re pumped to have a client retention rate of 91 percent — 488 percent higher than the industry average.
- Transparency: The best website marketing services and their providers focus on transparency, giving your business complete access to your strategy’s statistics and performance. At WebFX, we make sure of it with MarketingCloudFX, an IBM-Watson powered software for ROI tracking.
When you find an agency with these traits, you know you’re getting the top Internet marketing services the industry has to offer. That not only means better service for your company but also a more competitive strategy.
Need professional Internet marketing services?
Partner with the industry’s best! At WebFX, our award-winning team will create a personalized digital marketing strategy that achieves your biggest goals for growth.
Discover how Internet marketing services from one of the most trusted digital marketing companies in the USA will help your business succeed by contacting us online or by phone at 888-601-5359!
For verified ratings of our marketing services, please view our: